In Collaboration with Allen College of Homeopathy. Live Training with Dr. Saptarshi Banerjea
What is Homeopathy?
Homeopathy is an alternative medicine found by Dr. Hahnemann. It is based on the belief that healing has to be rapid, gently and permanent. Homeopathy will stimulate the energy of patients to permanently heal themselves in spirit, mind and body.
In Homeopathy a doctor recognizes the patterns within the symptoms of illness and takes a wider consideration of how the individual personality is as a person. Although conventional medical assessment also takes these issues into account, the homeopathic approach integrates (1) personality type, (2) previous experiences, (3) emotional state, (4) the influence of the environment and (5) other social factors to a greater degree than other medical practice.
Not only does the Orawana International Academy educates homeopathy, as well is Dr. Orawan a Homoeopath, practising homeopathy at the medical centre in Bangkok and Phuket.
Get a Homeopathy Undergraduate/ Postgraduate Degree today in Bangkok at Orawana International Academy
- Introduction and setting personal goals
- Organon of medicine, Principles & Philosophy
- Homeopathic material media
- Art of Homeopathic case taking
- Discussion of ethical issues and practice management
- Project presentation
- Physiology & its applied
- Different scales of potencies and homeopathic philosophy & pharmacy
- Applied case taking: Practice methodology
- Practitioner’s skill development
- Endocrinal, neurological & reproductive systems
- Homeopathic pharmacy and bio-physical hypothesis
- Homeopathic philosophy
- Modern day classical prescribing
- Miasmatic interpretation in chronic prescribing
- Tips on Paediatric case taking
- Neurological disorders
- Urology, Uro-genital (male) disorders and homeopathy
- Therapeutic of the lesser known meds, incl. scope of organopathic meds. in the drug dependent world
- Rheumatology & Homeopathic approach in difficult cases esp. when well selected remedies fail
- Osteoarthritis and rheumatism, Gynaecology & obstetrics: with scope of mother tinctures of esp. homeopathic Indian, Himalayan herbs
- Acute prescribing, key points for remedy comparison
- Psychiatry: including mental essence; common characters & gestures posture, key characters of polychrests
- Cardiovascular therapeutics
- Atleast High school graduate
- Interview required for non-medical doctor before acceptance
- For non-medical doctor, undergraduate course must be completed prior to apply for Postgraduate Courses